PPR Fiberglass Pipe for Water Supply
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Meters||US $1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||200000 M/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ppr pipe
- Hardness: Hard Tube
- Color: Color
- Shape: Round
- Size: 20 – 160 mm
- Standard: DIN8077, DIN8078 ,ISO15874
- Trademark: REHOME
- Specification: DIN8077/2008 ISO15478
- HS Code: 39173900
- Material: PPR
- Type: Thermosetting Plastic Pipe
- Hollow: Hollow
- Usage: Water Supply Pipe
- Pressure: 1.25MPa,1.6MPa,2.0MPa,2.5MPa
- Certification: ISO14001,Ohsas18001,ISO9001,Ce,GOST
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Shanghai
SHHQ PPR Pipe introduction
1) Material: PP
2) Standard: ASTM, BS, DIN, ISO, AS/NZS
3) Dimensions: 20 - 160mm;Thickness:2.3 - 26.6mm
4) Colors: white, gray, green
5) Manufacture with strong OEM/ODM ability
SHHQ PPR PIPE Advantages:
1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2. Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
3. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
4. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
5. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
6. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
7. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
8. Recycled and Environment-friendly.