Description: 90 DEG Elbow for HDPE butt welding fitting
Advantage: low cost, easy installation
HDPE Pipe FITTINGS Introduction
1. Material: PE
2. Standard: ASTM, BS, DIN, ISO, AS/NZS
3. Dimensions: 20 - 160mm;
4. Colors: white, gray, green
5. Manufacture with strong OEM/ODM ability
HDPE PIPE AND FITTINGS Advantages:
1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2. Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
3. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
4. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
5. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
6. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
7. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
8. Recycled and Environment-friendly.